[pct-l] Graffiti

JoAnn M. Michael jomike at cot.net
Mon Aug 20 12:48:41 CDT 2007

I am outraged that anyone's name is linked with this type of horrible behavior, let alone Yogi's. I find you joining anyone's name to this situation without having very firm facts all but unforgivable. If and when you do, it will show that Yogi's name is not related. She has had extreme reservations about posting on the unfriendly list, this will probably affirm her decision to put her energies elsewhere in a less critical environment. I may be right beside her.

are we there yet