[pct-l] Fw: Graffiti

JoAnn M. Michael jomike at cot.net
Mon Aug 20 18:57:46 CDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: JoAnn M. Michael
To: Jon Danniken
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2007 12:00 PM
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Graffiti

Thanks for the feedback, but do not be mislead, she is not on any pedestal. At just short of 60 I'm too old for that nonsense. I've come to know her. We have many common traits and are able to understand and relate to each other. That's the kind of good stuff that makes life more enjoyable.

are we there yet