[pct-l] Burkley Bill is also yo-yoing

barney rubble pct.barney at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 23 20:57:11 CDT 2007

I also have spoke with Berkley Bill, who has also turned around. He said he is still recovering from the big miles he did with tatu-jo, and would be happy to make it to Truckie. I would love to see him also make it also. He says he will go until the weather will not allow him. He is well equipped and a very seasoned hiker. Tatu-jo says he is bullet proof and is in for the longhaul, as well as just being moddest when he says, "only Truckie". Lets give a great big cheer for Bill and Eric for the guts to make the turn around and the will to continue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!