[pct-l] Lots of thru-hikers on Section J (North)

Brian Lewis brianle at nwlink.com
Sat Aug 25 18:19:13 CDT 2007

Just finished a slow southbound WA state section J hike (Stevens pass south
to Snoqualmie pass) with some out of state friends.  Ran into a lot of
thru-hikers; I didn't talk to all of them, but I saw and talked to Billy
Goat, Scatman, Yogi, Chris (aka Snowman), Hermes, Stopwatch and Optimist,
Backtrack and Silver.    Everyone I talked to seemed in great shape and in
good spirits --- the latter factor was perhaps partly due to the rain having
recently turned back to sun before I met a lot of them. <g>

	Brian Lewis