[pct-l] Getting off the trail due to Injury

Acu4harmony at aol.com Acu4harmony at aol.com
Sun Aug 26 10:42:04 CDT 2007

Hey everyone,
It's Michelle (Scott's Williamson's Bride) here.  I am extremely sad  to say
that I had to get off the trail.  I have been dealing with severe  pain and
swelling in my feet for the whole trip and now is the time to call it  quits.  I
have tried everything to deal with them and even took 11 days off  in OR to
see if that would help.  But they are still not happy.  Scott  and I had an
amazing time and I feel so blessed to have experienced all that I  have.  Scott
has continued on at a much greater speed and plans to finish  quickly.  I plan
to meet him along the way and hopefully be able to  get a few hikes in here
and there.  After he finishes we plan to spend the  remaining time together
somewhere beautiful.  We want to Thank Everyone for  all your love and support
along the way.  Our hearts are extremely  grateful!!!!  Oh and Georgie,  We will
be through together  another day and I hope the tree house will be open for a
rain check.  I am  looking forward to meeting you.
Well, there is always next year and the rest of my life,   Michelle