[pct-l] RECORD SECTION HIKES

barney rubble pct.barney at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 27 15:54:17 CDT 2007

This has nothing to do with age, but the longest section hike. Kieth who is known as St Alfonzo, started section hiking in 1980. He has completed everything north to Cascade Locks. He plans on doing 1/2 of Washington in 08, and the other 1/2 in 09. I have seen him on the trail the last few years. If he completes the trail in 09, I believe he will have the record for the longest section hike of the entire trail. Am I wrong?