[pct-l] question about comfort

Sean Nordeen sean at lifesadventures.net
Tue Aug 28 13:43:08 CDT 2007

There are 2 easy solutions.  One popular method is to dig a hip trench under your pad where your hip will be.  But the easiest way, in my opinion, is to get an extra foam pad and cut some sections out and to use it as extra padding for those high pressure points (hips and shoulders).  You can either just cut a single torso length pad or 2 smaller pads and manually place them where your hips and shoulders go.  The 2 smaller pads will probably stay in place better if they are under your regular pad.  A torso length pad should stay still on top of your regular pad.

As someone else mentioned using, I also use a nitelight torso pad from Gossamer gear (egg crate on the bottom) with a full length thinlite pad.

-Sean