[pct-l] Snow Cat heading SOBO

Dana Law mindreader at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 19:15:19 CDT 2007

To all PCT- List readers.  I met this fine hiker and her husband at VVR.  I
promised to help her when she got to So Cal.  As you can see she will be
going through very dry territory starting today.  Please alert all Trail
Angels from Walker Pass to Big Bear of her schedule below.  I should be able
to help her with water from there.
Sincerely,
Dana Law
San Diego, Ca 619-444-2002

--
If you know only one language, you're a prisoner, stuck in the tyranny of
that one language. -Andrew Cohen, professor of linguistics (1944- )