[pct-l] RE.TRAIL MAINTENANCE

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Fri Aug 31 11:14:01 CDT 2007

On the PCTA web site are listed a number of ways one can volunteer --
from trail work to office work, etcetera.
Also, the American Hiking Society,  American Hiking Society
<http://www.americanhiking.org/index.html>, has an extensive list of
volunteer trail work all over the country.

If you seek and ask nicely, I'm sure you will find more opportunities
than you want or can handle.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>