[pct-l] volunteering

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Fri Aug 31 18:43:27 CDT 2007

Just checked my AHS 2007 volunteer brochure.  Usual fee is $100 for AHS
members plus one has transportation cost to and from the trip starting
point. I don't know if they have sponsorships available if one is hard
pressed to pay the $100. If not, here is an opportunity for those who
have money but not time and can sponsor one or several trail builders.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>