[pct-l] Senzumbrellas... not yet

OMullis omullis at aircanopy.net
Sat Dec 1 09:20:20 CST 2007

... available outside the EU:

>From senzumbrellas.com FAQs:
I am an American/Canadian citizen, can I order?
Not yet! We constantly work on expansion of our distribution network. This network is limited to the European Union only.

I live outside the European Union... can I order?
Not yet, we are still expanding our distribution network. Please keep checking this website for updates and expansions! Please do not fill in your address outside the EU: the system will accept your order, but your package will never be sent.