[pct-l] Senzumbrellas... not yet

g l gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 1 10:42:32 CST 2007

The Senz Umbrellas are available (NOW) thru:  www.totes.com
  The mini weighs 10 oz and is $50
  The original weighs 15 oz and is $55

  Not too shabby!

  Wheeew

Hiker97 at aol.com wrote:
        omullis at aircanopy.net writes: From senzumbrellas.com FAQs: I am an American/Canadian citizen, can I order?  Not yet! We constantly work on expansion of our distribution network. This network is limited to the European Union only. I live outside the European Union... can I order?  Not yet, we are still expanding our distribution network. Please keep checking this website for updates and expansions! Please do not fill in your address outside the EU: the system will accept your order, but your package will never be sent.
  That's very interesting.  I saw the info piece on the Senz umbrellas in a magazine in my doctor's office Friday.  Now I cannot remember what the name of the magazine was, but it was American and mainstream.  It is interesting that they would have info on an umbrella that is not available here.  Who knows why these things happen.  I bet it will be available in 2008 if it is not for this holiday season.  Seems like they are missing a lot of sales in the US.

  Thanks.

  Switchback the Umbrella