[pct-l] Senzumbrellas... not yet

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Sat Dec 1 11:22:04 CST 2007

According to the Senz web site, they are made in 5 colors - black, blue, red, tan, and gray (or silver).  Unfortunately, Totes only carries them in black for now. That would heat up real fast on the PCT.

The weights are ok but at 30 inches closed length, the larger version is too long. I do wish they had given the measurements on the canopies. It looks like they've sacrificed width for length, and most of that is to the rear where it does little good as a rain shield.

Wandering Bob