[pct-l] Senzumbrellas... not yet

g l gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 1 11:32:38 CST 2007

Bob-

  The measurements of both the mini and original can be found on the senz umbrella website.  Also, good point about the black.....but any umbrella I buy will be mylar coated (application post factory).

  This umbrella is aerodynamically designed......it automatically turns into the direction of the rain.........so the long part should always be in the right spot.  How cool is that????

  Wheeew

Bob Bankhead <wandering_bob at comcast.net> wrote:
          According to the Senz web site, they are made in 5 colors - black, blue, red, tan, and gray (or silver).  Unfortunately, Totes only carries them in black for now. That would heat up real fast on the PCT.

  The weights are ok but at 30 inches closed length, the larger version is too long. I do wish they had given the measurements on the canopies. It looks like they've sacrificed width for length, and most of that is to the rear where it does little good as a rain shield.

  Wandering Bob