[pct-l] New Gear for the 2008 Campaign

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sat Dec 1 13:24:31 CST 2007

After taking a look at the umbrella, my concern is that he umbrella,
like most umbrellas, would not provide much protection  to wind blown
rain so one needs some sort of rain suit or poncho.
With wind blown rain, the wind would blow the rain under the umbrella
and onto you.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>