[pct-l] Hiking Pace and Enjoyment

g l gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 1 14:46:19 CST 2007

No, no!!!  NO numbers, please!!!!  You two are "outliers".  (Misspelled in an earlier post), which is "an extreme deviation from the mean".  So there ya go!  I own 4 television sets (formerly 6) which probably makes me an "outlier" in the other direction.  And my understanding is that none of them will work, come 2009.  Must be HDTV compatible and all that rot..........

  Roger on the Reinhold, but we like em that way!  Outlier to the max!

  Wheeew

Greg Kesselring <gkesselr at whidbey.com> wrote:
  So we're mode brothers, eh?  That's pretty funny.  And yet when I think about a little, I shouldn't be too surprised.  Hikers are probably outside the norm, and distance hikers WAY outside.  We need to do a study WITH LOTS OF NUMBERS (for Gail).  I bet we'd find a lot of strange anomalies among the distance hiking community.  None of us are anywhere near normal!  Especially that Reinhold guy, he's the most abnormal of the bunch.