[pct-l] The Perfect Hiking Umbrella Reward Program

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Dec 1 20:20:24 CST 2007

AsABat writes: Not enough incentive.  I think you should be prepared  to
provide a reward of one (as in a lowly "1") Titan flashlight.  You  started this.
Yes, that is true.  I did start this.  Okay, you win.  I  will offer $5.00
and a free painting of the winner's shelter stakes florescent  orange.  This is
so he/she will not loose them around camp.  No thanks  necessary.  I am glad
to do it.  It is in me to be charitable around  the holiday season.

Santa Claus Switchback, Ho, ho, ho, ho ................