[pct-l] Moronic Hiking Disorders & JMT Fever

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sun Dec 2 15:22:35 CST 2007

GREGG,
Thank you for holding me in such high esteem....I am flattered and
throughly touched that you would bestow such honor upon me....however, I
am not deserving of such honor...I am merely suffering from JMT Fever.
I first caught it in 1996 and have become inflicted by it every summer
since....the only relief is to hike the JMT and I have been doing that
every summer since.

JMT Reinhold
Your suffering trail companion