[pct-l] Closed shop on the PCT?

Home jeffreyn at sonic.net
Sun Dec 2 22:00:04 CST 2007

Add to that list tides.

South of Arcata is the Lost Coast Trail.  No, we Californians haven't
failed to account for some of our territory, but there's a rugged bit of
coastline without roads, or many roads.  Runs from roughly Petrolia to
where Highway 1 gives up and heads east to join US-101, about 45 miles or
so each way.  There's 100 miles, but you have to time the northern section
well or the waves'll getcha.

--
Jeffrey "57" Zimmerman
Sonoma County