[pct-l] Detour

detour74 detour74 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 13:01:18 CST 2007

Its terrinble,I can't even go out in public without being noticed:)

  Detour

g l <gailpl2003 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Detour!!!  Welcome back!  Yes!  It means you have to thru again!  Exciting stuff!  Squatch made you a celebrity with his DVD in which you are posing on a rock with your torn pants.  Now THERE'S sexy!

Wheeew

detour74 <detour74 at yahoo.com> wrote:    Now that I'm on the PCT-L,does that mean I'm supposed to thru hike again?

  Detour (why does everybody ask me about my pants?)