[pct-l] Where are maps useful?

Brick Robbins brick at fastpack.com
Mon Dec 3 15:57:05 CST 2007

If you couldn't tell my by stellar typing today, I had a minor bicycle
crash yesterday, and my left hand is kind of messed up.

The rest of me is mostly OK, or as OK as I ever am.

I hit something and wen over the handlebars, and my hand got munched
between the break lever and the ground. I remember hitting my head and
thinking: "that didn't hurt as much as it should have..... oh, that's
right, I'm wearing a helmet." My helmet is cracked in several places.

The trail is looking safer and safer.......