[pct-l] Fwd: Re: Where are maps useful?

g l gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 18:31:23 CST 2007

g l <gailpl2003 at yahoo.com> wrote: Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 16:30:16 -0800 (PST)
From: g l <gailpl2003 at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Where are maps useful?
To: Brick Robbins <brick at fastpack.com>

 Brick!

Glad you're alright- more or less!  Scary stuff!  May you heal fast and live to ride another day!  And swim and run too!

Wheeew

Brick Robbins <brick at fastpack.com> wrote: If you couldn't tell my by stellar typing today, I had a minor bicycle
crash yesterday, and my left hand is kind of messed up.

The rest of me is mostly OK, or as OK as I ever am.

I hit something and wen over the handlebars, and my hand got munched
between the break lever and the ground. I remember hitting my head and
thinking: "that didn't hurt as much as it should have..... oh, that's
right, I'm wearing a helmet." My helmet is cracked in several places.

The trail is looking safer and safer.......
To  unsubscribe or change list options (digest, etc):

Be a better pen pal.  Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how.