[pct-l] Winter PCT hiking

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Mon Dec 3 20:37:17 CST 2007

gailpl2003 at yahoo.com writes:

That is  the exact section I was hoping to get done this winter, as the
Mojave is my  scariest section.  (The hottest and driest I hear).  Not sure how
many miles that is but I'll research it.  So cool to know others are out  there
in the winter enjoying the trail!

It's not that bad, just get an early start from Hikertown or route  138.
>From there it's 16.5 miles to Cottonwood Creek bridge where's  there's a "spring"
or 7 miles futher to Tylerhorse Canyon.  By the  time you get there, you'll
be used to long, hot slogs.

Sly