[pct-l] New Trail Gear - Double Your Load for Less Effort

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Tue Dec 4 17:27:01 CST 2007

Switchback,

I don't know who you are thinking about. Not me! I may need help, but
not help to increase my load.

Maybe you could do your day hike up and back with just a small daypack.
But you need to try out the M.U.L.E.! We want a first-hand use report
and who better than you to do the use testing. If nothing else carry
40KG of beer for all the others up there. You would make yourself an
icon of trail angeling.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>