[pct-l] Gaiters?

Brick Robbins brick at fastpack.com
Tue Dec 4 21:31:46 CST 2007

I always use short gaitors with my running shoes. I particularly like
the ones sold by Race Ready
http://www.raceready.com/accessories/9800.html

I've had the strings wear as long as 500 miles, or as short as 50
depending on the type of shoe.

I was most happy to have the gaitors during the mils and miles of
foxtails one walks through. I'm sure without the gaitors I would have
gone insane. Then again YMMV, as I may have been there at the right
time for the weed to be dropping the seeds, and someone earlier or
later wouldn't have had a problem.

Brick