[pct-l] All Those Annoying Steps

g l gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 01:42:33 CST 2007

I really didn't think it was that bad doing it in one day.  I did have to do a little night hike to get back (stumble back) to camp.  From that point on, my injuries were the hardest part!  ;-O

Congrats on a safe climb!  Wish I could claim the same............could have been worse!

Wheeew

Home <jeffreyn at sonic.net> wrote: I can only imagine going up from W.P. AND coming down the same day.  I
*suppose* I could do it, but "tedious" would only begin to describe my
probable reaction.  I did climb it (for the first time) this last summer,
but did the approach from the west, via the HST, and it seemed to take
half the time going up as it did going down.  Sheesh.

And by my count, the famous switchbacks are 100 in number.  Not 97.  Just
to start a troll.

--
Jeffrey "57" Zimmerman
Sonoma County