[pct-l] Two hikers dead in avalance near Snoqualmie Pass

Greg Kesselring gkesselr at whidbey.com
Wed Dec 5 10:42:23 CST 2007

What an amazing story!!  Thanks for writing it up and sharing it with
us.  Have you considered posting it on www.nwhikers.net  ?

Amazing that you all survived and that your feet FROZE and it looks like
you are not going to lose even one toe!

Congratulations on surviving and getting found and getting out safely.

Greg