[pct-l] The Trail Calls

g l gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 16:30:31 CST 2007

Great idea Jeff!  Except I don't own an iPod and don't really want one.  But all Service's poem seem to have that "bounce"!  Cool Dude..........Read Sam McGee if you haven't already......too funny........and ultimately about UL backpacking!!!

jeffreyn <jeffreyn at sonic.net> wrote: You know, it's got a pretty bouncy meter.  Perhaps you could put it on an
iPod and keep your pace with it.