[pct-l] bear protection

Bob BobandShell97 at verizon.net
Thu Dec 6 14:08:20 CST 2007

> I have a can of "Counter Assault".  I purchased it about 10 years ago.

Go spray that sucker somewhere, watching the wind direction.  Counter
Assault only guarantees a shelf life of 4 years, with the propellant agent
lessening thereafter.  Tell us if anything at all comes out after 10 years.
I wanna know.  I’ve got a couple old ones sitting around (but not 10 years
old).

Dr Bob