[pct-l] ''Rolling Stones''

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Thu Dec 6 19:53:59 CST 2007

I was somewhat of a ''Rolling Stone'' in my younger days and I have
always said, had I not met my wife Karen I probably would still be
rolling down the highways and byways.....it's better this way.....saved
the women of America much grieve.
I guess one could say nothing really changed.....I'm still a ''Rolling
Stone''....but instead of rolling down the highways & byways I'm now
rolling down the wilderness byways.
I am inclined to think that many of our backpacking  friends also are
nothing but a bunch of  ''Rolling Stones.''

JMT Reinhold
The  ''Rolling Stone''