[pct-l] Al & your posting on the PTC-l

maxsands at hotmail.com maxsands at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 6 19:56:53 CST 2007

Hi,

Although you and I have probable never met, I am now aware we share a common friend.

Al gave me and my wife our first introduction into 'Real Hiking" (Villager).

We have taken that to several of California's 14'ers (Langley, Muir, Whitney).

I feel that Al is there on every summit, encouraging me.

For me, Al is still here.  I just need to go into the wilderness and he is with me.

Thanks for sharing his words.

They have brought tears to my eyes (in a good way).  As long as we remember, He will always be.

Life is good but hiking buddies make it better,

Max & Leila

Message: 11