[pct-l] Rain Gear and Pink Slippers

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Dec 7 08:17:23 CST 2007

Unsupported _reinhold_ (mailto:reinhold at cox.net)  writes: March 24,  2006
Switchback wrote:....I must admit I will look cute prancing around  camp in my
black silk jammies.  I might add some pink fluffy ducky slippers  too for
contrast.
Dec. 3, 2007 Switchback wrote.........For the public  record, I don't have
any pink camp slippers for the trail or any place  else!!  This is a rumor
started by Unsupported Reinhold  on this list  last year.
So what do you say to that?

My statement stands as written.  I said I might, not that I did.   I am now
contacting my law firm of Dowey, Cheatum, and Howe for redress.   Plus, all my
posts are copywrited, so now I have a copywrite infringement  violation.  You
quoted me without compensation.  As soon as I get out  of the operating room
today, I will pursue this matter with the proper  authorities.

I thank you.

Switchback the Knees