[pct-l] Was: Hiking Speed - Now: Walking Light

g l gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 7 15:10:29 CST 2007

Clearly a man of refined tastes............

Paul Magnanti <pmags at yahoo.com> wrote: >>I forgot to mention another important benefit to UL - I can add a SECOND
>>oilcan in my pack!

When I backpacked in the Wind River Range over Labor Day Weekend. I had the lightest pack.

I also had  a 3 ltr box of wine.

See, packing light means you can carry more tasty adult beverages...