[pct-l] Switchback's Operation Results Announcement

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat Dec 8 06:40:09 CST 2007

SWITCHBACK,
Nice to have you back and hear you are doing well.
I am very surprised that you are walking already and seem to be in
little or no pain.
When I had reconstructive surgery on my left shoulder in 2006 and right
shoulder in 2007 recovery was very slow and painful and I could do
nothing with either shoulder for some time.
But, I guess, you are a tougher breed of a cat.
I remember catching a lot of flack from our humorless friends for typing
in caps only  (it was easier one handed).
Seems our humorless friends did not enjoy the humor as much when typed
in caps only.
I was always puzzled by that , thinking if our humorless friends don't
read our posts because they don't like our humor, why does it matter if
it is all caps?
I guess what I am trying to say, don't ever type in caps only for you
would only lessen the pleasure and sheer enjoyment our humorless friends
get from reading your humorous posts.
Don't change anything, we love you just the way you are.

JMT Reinhold
The serious one