[pct-l] Switchback's Operation Results Announcement

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Dec 8 11:35:18 CST 2007

Unsupported _reinhold_ (mailto:reinhold at cox.net)  writes: Nice to  have you
back and hear you are doing well.  I am very surprised that you  are walking
already and seem to be in little or no pain.  When I had  reconstructive surgery
on my left shoulder in 2006 and right shoulder in 2007  recovery was very
slow and painful and I could do nothing with either shoulder  for some time.
But, I guess, you are a tougher breed of a  cat.
Yes, that is probably correct.  I am a Mutant Saber Tooth Mountain  Loin cat.

Cheers, Switchback the Trail Rascal