[pct-l] SYMPATHY....for Mrs. Switchback

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sun Dec 9 00:00:26 CST 2007

Tortoise,
I don't see why you should have sympathy for my wife.
I treat my women right, I pamper and spoil them, give them everything
they want, unlike that plundering and marauding pirate Switchback.
Karen always had everything she ever wanted......she always had  ''ME''.
Now, tell me, does that sound like Karen is in need of sympathy?

JMT Reinhold
The pamperer

Tortoise wrote:
> Ever since you've been on this list we also have a lot of sympathy for
> your wife.
> Tortoise
>> Reinhold wrote
>> Yes Switchback,.....I can see why there is so much sympathy for your
>> wife, I also have much sympathy for her....ever since I joined the
>> ''List''.
>>
>> He, he, he,
>> he,.....cough,....cough,....cough........OXYGEN!!!.......where is the
>> oxygen tank????
>>
>> JMT Reinhold
>> Still gasping for air

Switchback wrote:
Even though very few people on this list met my wife, for some strange
reason there seems to be much sympathy for her...