[pct-l] The Long Suffering Mrs. Switchback

g l gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 9 16:34:10 CST 2007

Good thoughts Anonymous Poster (Child).  I would say that the first thing in love is honesty, which leads to trust, which leads to respect, and kindness, yada yada........

By the way Anonymous, we no sooner get Reinhold calmed down from the whole "pink, fuzzy slipper" thing, and you git to firin' him up again by talking about your shaved legs.  I see another "date proposal" in the making.  Great.  Just great.

By the way, the nurse that shaved your legs is a personal friend of mine, and she told me on the sly that you slipped her a $100 and begged her to do it, saying, "It's no good having "solid wee knees" unless the "Brazilian" extends all the way to the ankles.  EEEeeeeee, bad pictures in my brain..........

Wheeew

Hiker97 at aol.com wrote:      gailpl2003 at yahoo.com writes:  Better be careful with that one Donna.  It sounds good in theory, but  women who subscribe to that philosophy may wind up abused or worse..........  healthy "love of self" has to factor in too..........Love does NOT bear ALL  things....Just ask Nicole Brown Simpson.......
 I would agree.  It is like our feelings for the trail and  specifically the PCT.  I have always felt that first thing in love is  respect.  Then unselfishness.  Everything else easily follows.   Just IMHO.

 Anonymous Poster