[pct-l] Whole Milk Powder

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Sun Dec 9 19:42:20 CST 2007

Brando name: NIDO
Manufactured by Nestle
Ingredients: Whole milk, soy lecithin, vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3

3 heaping tablespoons to one cup (8 oz) WARM water. To avoid clumps, always add the powder to the water; not the other way around.

I bought mine at Albertson's in the Mexican Foods aisle. I didn't care for the taste, but I have yet to try mixing it up the night before and letting it stand overnight in  a cold stream.

Wandering Bob