[pct-l] Partner(s)

Ryan Christensen yosemiteryan at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 9 22:37:18 CST 2007

Patrick,

Congratulations on the upcoming hike!! Just start off
at Campo and you will quickly find partners to hike
with. i think you would be surprised to learn how
easily it is to meet other hikers. On the trail you
will quickly you will learn who you are compatible
with. Have you joined the Yahoo group for the 2008
Class of PCT hikers? You may want to ask that question
over there as well.

Keep planning and have a great time!

ProDeal

www.notesfromthetrail.com