[pct-l] January hike in SoCal

Trail90 pct-l at mattmaxon.com
Mon Dec 10 10:24:33 CST 2007

Apple Pie
It will be cold at night, mid-twenties. Middle to low fifties, low
sixties during the day.

Most if not all caches will be offline. But natural water sources would
have more water than in summer months -mostly-

Most if not all campground water sources  would be off.

Keep abreast of weather contitions this time of year as storms can move
in making for dangerous  conditions

Have fun...Be safe
Trail90