[pct-l] Couch-to-Refrig Yo-Yo Certificate

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Tue Dec 11 14:15:59 CST 2007

Switchback wrote: >>But the requirements are tough.  You have to have gone on
 one occasion, back to the refrig THREE times and back to the couch.  Taking
a nap and then getting up to make >>another refrig run does not  count.
---------------------------------------
_pmags at yahoo.com_ (mailto:pmags at yahoo.com)  writes:Wow! Those  are some
strict requirements!!!!! Can the governing board be bribed with beer,  wine or
other assorted goodies?
Switchback replies: Yes, I want to keep high standards for the
Couch-to-Refrig-to-Couch Yo-Yo Triple Crown certificate.  Not just anyone  can have one.
It takes a real laugerlout and rascal to rise to this level  of expertise.
Don't worry, if past years are any indication, there will be  lots of them at the
Kickoff, so I will have plenty of company.

The only thing we have to worry about are the Female Terminator Leadership
types (advanced prototype liquid metal models).  Our Pirate Lair guard dogs
have trouble alerting on them.

Switchback the PCT Rascal and Scalawag