[pct-l] Swelling Feet

Jim Keener jj at oldmanwalking.net
Tue Dec 11 15:18:20 CST 2007

Okay, now having big feet is useful. Yes, I have big feet, and I can
recommend a hiking shoe: New Balance 900 series. The 907 was just
discontinued, and the 908 will be in the stores soon, probably
January. I wear a size 14 EEEE, and did not notice any swelling on 900
miles of trail. Good luck. If you decide on the NB 900 shoes, buy
several pair. This is the second time I've wanted to buy them and been
caught between the end of the production cycle and startup of the new
version.

Jim Keener ( J J )
http://oldmanwalking.net