[pct-l] Kickoff Triple Crown Award

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Tue Dec 11 19:03:23 CST 2007

Unsupported _reinhold_ (mailto:reinhold at cox.net)  wrote: YES, I
agree........ for the following expeditions:
Couch - to - Fridge
Couch -  to - Lazy Boy
Couch - to - Jacuzzi

Unsupported, without resupply of  course, so they are challenging enough to
make them worthy a Triple  Crown.
Switchback writes: This is turning into a very prestigious backpacker  award
for the April Kickoff.  I will have to have the certificate gold  bordered and
with fancy script.  I think if you accomplish this  unsupported and as a thru
hike, then you get a certificate First Class.  If  you had to take a break
along the way to and from the refrig, etc., then you get  a Second Class silver
certificate.  If you had to take a nap along the way,  then you get a bronze
Third Class certificate.

I will make an exception if you can prove the nap was a Meritorious Combat
Nap.  Those are the type thru hikers and Yo-Yoer's take along the  PCT.

Thank you for your attention in this matter.

Switchback the Napper