[pct-l] Water Purification

Alden Dale alden at cedar-creek.com
Wed Dec 12 12:31:39 CST 2007

1. ~100 miles of desert, ~550 miles from Yosemite north
2. Polar pure iodine about 80% of time, drink straight from source if
looked good other 20%.
3. No changes. Light weight (4 oz, could probably get lighter if used
plastic container instead of glass), not time consuming, yet safe, no
worries about anything bad.

Alden