[pct-l] Cutting Into My Lead

g l gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 15 12:32:19 CST 2007

Reinhold-

I didn't know you wore supporters!!!  Maybe if more of us did, we could wrestle that  first place JMT title from you!  Whatever you do, DON'T WALK AWAY FROM YOUR SUPPORTERS......no tellin' what might fall off your body if you did!
But thank you for finally coming clean and sharing some of your trail-bangin' secrets with us.  Remember, just because it's called a "cup" doesn't mean you should drink from it........not even on the trail!!!

I'm just sayin'............

Wheeew

Reinhold Metzger <reinholdmetzger at cox.net> wrote: So true Switchback, so true...
I had planned on going off list, but after being honored the third most
sought after and read poster on the pct-l and the ground swell of
support and encouragement I have received since that great honor was
bestowed upon me, I can not just walk away from my fans and supporters
and feel I must stay, at least for a little while, to
show my appreciation, by enriching the list with my wisdom and bring
some laughter to my supporters and our more serious members.

JMT Reinhold
The shy one