[pct-l] Gear Trick

RJ Lewis karmagurl at rainierconnect.com
Mon Dec 17 12:47:32 CST 2007

Indeed one of the best ideas out there!! I have a couple of rolls of
that stuff...only thing handier is duck tape!!! I use the velcro for
tying down my Camelbak hose to the shoulder strap of my pack, straps my
GPS down where I want it.....it has as many uses as duck tape does, I do
believe.....Switchback, that idea is definitely a winner!! (although
I've been using that stuff for years now...hehehe)

Thanks for a really great idea for us all!!
KG

PS- and the stuff is pretty cheap too!!!!