[pct-l] Velcro Tape

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Mon Dec 17 21:48:43 CST 2007

An alternative for ~0 weight.

Put a big rock on top of you stake to hold it in the ground. or lay the
stake on the ground and put the rock in front or or on the stake to hold it
in place. This will even work if your tent is on solid rock.  Also one
could tie the guy line to a branch and then put the rock on it.

About the only added weight is if you make your guy lines a little longer
to allow for these methods.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>