[pct-l] Getting Fleeced

cvano at tmail.com cvano at tmail.com
Tue Dec 18 18:25:45 CST 2007

Well, I gotta say that I love my Primaloft jacket. From REI in
sharkskin.  I was very skeptical when they sold it to me, as there
doesn't seem to be anything to it.  No bulk, no weight.  Its water proof
for a couple of days, and wind proof so far in gusts around 50.  Great
feeling, warm even on bare skin frst thing in the morning.  Living on a
boat, its usually the first thing I put on when I wake up in the
morning.  I use it daily, hiking, and it even looks good over a dress
shirt and tie.  Packs into a pocket but doesn't zip in there.  Came with
a stuff sack.  Co$t a lot though, but worth it.  I'd like to have a
sleeping bag made out of this stuff.... Yea, check out Primaloft.
Chris