[pct-l] Hiking Shirt-Hat

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Wed Dec 19 08:58:02 CST 2007

If you want a great hiking shirt-hat combination go to
_www.sunprecautions.com_ (http://www.sunprecautions.com) .

Get their Ultra Athlete Shirt and hat with full crossover drape.  The
opening page show a person running in Death Valley with this gear.  I have  used
this combination for years on the trail.  Super neat.  Protects  you from
radiation, sun burn, wind, cold, and great ventilation under a rain  jacket.

When it gets cold I zip the jacket up and use the crossover drape to  protect
my neck and face areas.  If I need more protection I just add a  jacket, etc.
 No problem.  I have their pants too, but do not carry  them unless I think
the radiation, etc., is going to be extreme.

It is weird out on the trail how this gear works in almost every  situation.

Later, RustyKnees