[pct-l] [PCT2008] Was Insulaton Layer, ------->Now Hubba poles

Jerry Goller jerrygoller at backpackgeartest.org
Thu Dec 20 08:35:58 CST 2007

I broke my first set but it was my own fault. I picked the tent up, with a
bag and pad in it, by the pole about mid arc. I don't know what I was
thinking. I'm not sure the aluminum pole would have taken that without
bending. It broke at a joint. But I did get it pretty high in the air before
it broke....lol.

I've used that pole set quite a bit since with no trouble.

There is nothing you can't break if you apply yourself....

Jerry

  _____